Yoga For Your Abs
1. Sit with your knees bent, feet flat on the floor. Grasp your legs under your thighs, slightly above your knees.
2. Lean back slightly. Lift your feet off the floor so that your shins are parallel to the floor. Press the sides of your feet together.
3. Extend your arms straight out in front of your at shoulder height, with palms facing up.
4. Straighten and raise your legs toward the ceiling until your body forms a V shape.
Rock roll push-up
1. Begin in plank.
2. Draw your right knee up, bringing your kneecap toward your nose.
3. Draw your right thigh up toward the midline of your body.
4. Point the toes of your right foot, and squeeze your raised right leg into your body.
5. Repeat on the opposite side.
1. Begin in seated staff.
2. Press down into your hands. Lift your legs and hips off the floor.
3. Bring the soles of your feet toward the floor so your ankles, hips, and shoulders make a straight, diagonal line.
4. Allow your head to drop back slightly so your chin points toward the ceiling.
1. From downward-facing dog, step your right foot forward between your hands, aligning your knee over your heel.
2. Lower your left knee towards, but not touching, the floor.
3. Raise your torso and lift your arms overhead, drawing your shoulder blades down your back.
4. Repeat on opposite side.
1. Lie belly down, toes and forehead pressing gently into the floor.
2. Place your palms next to your body along the sides of your chest, with your elbows bent and your fingers pointing straight ahead.
3. Press down into your palms, curling your shoulders and chest off the floor.